SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sweethrtttt

new issue,,i dont think this is ok

sweethrtttt
14 years ago

ok, so i have posted here before, if you all recall, about my bf who spoils his teenage daughter that he recently came in contact with after 16 years..well it has continued..birthdays..shopping...senior pictures..dropping everything to take a trip to her state to buy her something she needs simply with her asking...over charged cell phone bills...sending 100 dollars for makeup..it just doesnt stop...but NOW...he does not bhave the money he needs to pay for his half of living expenses..he is 250 dollars short and tells me i got what he has to give...he had to pay a huge cell phone bill..i say that is not my problem..and he does not see it but indirectly if he did not spend so friviously on his daughter he would have the money to cover his living expenses...which should come first..why should i have to pay his half? he doesnt pay to support my kids and i never say i dont have my half because i had to do so and so for my kids..and if his daughter didnt run up the cell bill he wouldnt have had to pay so much..right? i think its unacceptable and unfair to me and selfish of him to think i should be ok with this...any words of advice????

Comments (11)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!