SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dotz_gw

Its not the dress

dotz_gw
14 years ago

Dress thread has been brutal, and its dragging me back to a place, where I think, NOT that she ll ever admit it,KKNY is now...Its not easy to be divorced and then have your only child leave the nest for college...The hours between four and six, when you were helping with homework, and making dinner are empty..Cook, for what, for who? Share how was your day? Nobody there to share it with..I can well remember the despair, loneliness and pain of those days..Made a bunch of stupid mistakes, spent my days in a white hot rage, alienated some friends that just wanted to share what the kids in their households were up to, didnt they KNOW I missed MY kid and didnt want to hear about theirs?Is this what the rest of my life is going to be like.....No, it sure isnt, wasnt..You work your way out of the depression and move on , like every other life stage...I hate to think of posters taking this personally...I m not going to excuse KKNYs behavior, but I do understand it...I raged and slashed and burned at people who sure didnt deserve it, this just may be whats going on here...

Comments (31)

Sponsored
Columbus' Home Design Experts Specializing in Custom Cabinets