SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ulrike1_gw

Can you stand another report

ulrike1
14 years ago

Oh my goodness, it is so wonderful to have found you ladies! Normally I would just shake my head about this latest thing, but since there is a group of great stepmoms out there, I'm going to indulge myself in another vent.

So today is the music event DH and BM are attending, and I am at a conference many time zones away. The first DH and I can connect in this location is during my midday break. So, he called me a little while ago at the pre-arranged time. I could tell he was in the car.

So, we were talking about the conference and this that and the other--and throughout our conversation, BM was commenting to DH on completely unrelated items! At one point she says something like "Oh, look at the leaves, campus is so beautiful this time of year." And then something about "this is where we are supposed to meet for lunch." And "I hope SD knows where to meet us."

What part of bluetooth headset doesn't she understand? Why on earth would she do that?

I got off the call as quickly as I could. I sure hope when DH and I talk tonight that he will mention it!

Of course, I feel better already, having "shared" this episode with you ladies. Maybe I won't feel like I need to bring it up with DH at all.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor