SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
designerkathlene

need help with maliscious step daughter

designerkathlene
14 years ago

My husband and I have been married for 2 1/2 years. I have 3 children and he has two. I gave his kids everything of myself and more. The oldest one started being abusive towards me, putting bleach in my contacts lense container, trying to poison me and the list goes on. My husband totally ignored it and wouldn't believe me until her friend told my husband. He still didn't do anything until she bashed me upside the head, then he kicked her out. Then that left his youngest daughter 15 she tries everything to get between us and cause problems. She has stolen my much needed meds., broken my things on purpose, been disrespectful towards me, said things and done things that include her father and mother in front of me. The list goes on and on. She made it knowen she doesn't want me here and wants her dad and mom together. I hate his kids with a passion. My husband doesn't understand why I feel this way and doesn't do anything about it and instead gets angry with me and starts a fight. I suffer from anxiety every time she is going to come over. I have to hide everything I own. I have begun to dislike him because of this and can't live like this any more. I am in counseling all she says is ignore her. My husband is rude to my daughter and she hasn't done anything. I discipline my kids and he doesn't. My kids would never dream of doing the things his kids have to him that they have done to me. This is tearing us apart and me. I have talked to her before and it doesn't help. Help!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner