SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
boodledoo

BM refuses to send proof of treatment from prison

boodledoo
14 years ago

DH composed a strictly business letter requesting proof that BM is really in treatment like she has claimed. We haven't spoken with her since April which is when she got arrested the second time. See does NOT want to speak to either DH or myself. She knows what will be said.

For a while we were keeping up contact via third party with BM's mom. She is the one who said BM claimed she was in treatment. We no longer have contact with Grandma either...long story but believe me when I say it is TYPICAL of BM's family what caused the situation.

Anyway, about a week and a half ago he mailed this letter asking for concrete proof of treatment. DH was clear that he would take a non reply as she was not receiving any. So far we have gotten nothing back....go figure. My guess is she's still doing drugs and throwing spades moaning about how much she misses her kids and how terrible DH is for "keeping her from her". Niether DH or myself is holding our breaths for a reply. We have mailed a copy of the letter to our lawyer to go in the case file. She is hanging herself.

Comments (4)