SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blinda_2010

deadbeat bio-mom

blinda_2010
13 years ago

This is my first post- need advice. I have been with a man who has two daughters ages 9 and 13. Their mother left them at ages 2 and 6. They have called me mom since we astablished a relationship a year after meeting their dad. We took our time to introduce the kids into it. They are good girls, love them much and would do anything for them. After disapearing for 3 years,bm kidnapped the girls from an aunts house and took them over state lines filing false papers with DSS stating she had custody and he owed child support. They were gone from school for a week(no call from school), and we had no idea where they were being that she fell off the face of the earth with no contact.Eventually we went to get them after getting information from her sister, but was served with papers for court regarding her lie. It was resolved and proven that he had the girls all that time. Two more years go by no word from her, support, or even a phone call. He saved money to get a lawyer and the case went to mediation where all the plans he and I made went down the drain. He agreed to joint custody with her( i couldn't tell you why)and to this day there is still no phone calls, support, and she doen't even exercise her visits but twice a year. What kind of woman is this. Put us through all of this to still not want a relationship with the girls. I realize hes an idiot for agreeing when she clearly doesn't want to spend time or help take care of them, but weve been together for about 8 years now and I can't imagine what the kids would be doing if i wasn't here. I love them so much. I can't imagine leaving my kids for a moment let alone 5 years. I just wish she would crawl back under the rock she was under so these kids can have a real, stable life. They have never asked about her, even now. They have their own little lives, friends, a great school and home. I am so angry still at him and we just seem to keep going back to his decision he made that was suppose be totally different. I find it kinda hard to give 100% when I know how she operates. She comes and does what she pleases, when its convenient. Not sure where his manly hood is since he can't seem to handle his business on an adult level. Anything can happen at anytime. He is so laxed on the subject.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County