SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sazzykat_gw

unsure what to do

SazzyKat
10 years ago

I'm new to this and need advice on how to handle my situation carefully. Here is a bit of background. 2 years ago my my stepson ( who will be 20 soon) moved in with my husband (43 yrs old) and I (33 yrs old) . My husband and i had been together almost 11 yrs. He had a 2 jobs, we weren't making him pay rent or anything so he could save up to get his own place. My husband passed away a few months ago. My stepsons attitude and demeanor has changed so much. He goes around where we live talking about me and everything behind my back he lost his jobs and now is refusing to look for work. He tells everyone all my business and is just being a straight pain in the butt. I am getting so stressed out that I don't want to even leave my house in fear of what I will hear next. I recently found out some disturbing news that he wanted to be with me. I have heard he doesn't want to work anymore and just doesn't care what I think. I have 2 cars he went around around telling everyone I gave them to him. He is lying to everyone I know. Telling them he is helping me out. Trying to be the man of the house and trying to play father to my 13 yr old son. I can't take it anymore and want to kick him out I know he has no where to go but I can't live like this anymore. I have to worry about my 13 yr old and I. He is an adult. I have talked to him many times about these different situations but all he keeps telling me is quit taking it personal. Should I tell him to leave or just keep living like this. Ugh!! Any suggestions?

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz