SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

If I shake my head any more, it will fly off!

imamommy
14 years ago

I'm not sure anyone's advice could help me but it keeps sinking to new lows and all this head shaking gives me a headache and a constant pain in my neck!!!

On Friday, BM sent me a text, accusing me of telling everyone at SD's school that BM is pregnant. That's not true, we had a conference with SD's teachers and BM's pregnancy was never even mentioned. DH told the teacher that SD admitted in counseling that she was doing poorly because she thought it would help her mom get custody of her. THAT was all that was said regarding BM. Well, I'm trying to avoid her drama so I ignored the text. I know it's not true and I figured she was piecing together her own version of the truth... not gonna waste my time on it.

Then on Saturday, BM tells DH that her older DD is sick. I had been told by her BF's ExW that she was told it was swine flu & she had a high fever. I mentioned in another thread that BM had her BF cancel his weekend with his kids but took SD to be around her sick daughter.. whatever, that is her choice I guess. As a mom, it's not what I would do but she's the mom...

So, we go to pick up SD last night (Sunday) and BM comes out with BF. She wants to 'talk' to DH about his wife and the counselor. She starts out with accusing me of telling the school she's pregnant. DH tells her that's not true & if anyone knows, SD might have told people. She said that I tricked her daughter into telling me and DH told her that she shouldn't be telling SD to keep secrets. I told her that if she doesn't want anyone to know, she shouldn't post it on the internet. She told me to shut up and then came around to my side of the car and told me to get out. Of course I didn't so she called me a p@ssy! and went back to DH's side of the car. He yelled to get HIS daughter and she retorted "She's NOT your daughter!" and told him that she's going to take a DNA test to prove it. She tells DH that SD doesn't want to go with us and he can go ask her. He tells her that she LIVES with us and has to go to school in the morning. She then told him that if he wants her, he can come back in the morning and get her before school. (for those that don't follow my situation... it's a three hour drive EACH WAY!) So then she threatens to call 911 and I tell her go ahead. The cops show up, we show them the order and they make her give us SD.

By the way, the DD that has the flu & high fever that needed to go to the hospital on Saturday, came outside in a tank top when the police arrived. This situation has gone beyond crazy! I have doubted from the beginning that she is even pregnant... and only believe that more so now. What normal pregnant woman would try to start a fight with someone? She tried to intimidate me a couple of years ago and when I didn't back down, she told DH that she is afraid of me and didn't want me to get out of my car during exchanges anymore. (we had peaceful, friendly exchanges before that) When we got home, DH was tucking SD into bed and she told him that the reason her mom didn't want us to know she is pregnant is because babies can die in the first five weeks.

Why would she tell her kids if she is worried about a miscarriage? Why would she try to pick a fight with me? These are rhetorical questions... I know she's a self centered nut and she most likely lying about the pregnancy! It's unbelievable to me, that she would act that way in front of her BF and he didn't say a word to her. Well, he did tell her to come back by him when she came around to my door to see if I would get out of the car.

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Van Metre Homes
Average rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Home Builder | 5x Best of Houzz