SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

omg...bm made contact!!!

mom2emall
14 years ago

So I think I posted on here not too long ago about bm not calling over a month ago for ss's b-day....and not calling for almost 9 months now. Anyways grandma said she would give bm our #'s again and we have been wondering if/when she would call.

Yesterday I checked the mail and there was an envelope from her postmarked the other day. The address line just said MOMMY and her address had been written and then crossed out so it was barely readable?? WTH? Like she changed her mind about us having it?

Anyways it was a b-day card with a $15 Walmart gift card. Inside the card she wrote that she had to wait to get paid before she could send him a card so please do not even think she forgot his b-day. And she thinks about him and his sisters each and every day and misses them with her whole heart and soul! GAG ME NOW!!

Does she really think that writing that bull down makes it real? I mean if she really missed them sooo much wouldn't she have made contact in the last 9 months?? E-mail, regular mail, phone, something??

SS read the card and tossed it aside to look at his gift card. The girls both muttered something under their breath to the effect of "ya right" and "a little late".

I bet bm has eased her conscience now and feels better about herself! Makes me sick!!!

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz