SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

This should be fun!

pseudo_mom
12 years ago

So apparently she's had it with her f'n kids she told them all yesterday as she was dropping them off at school .. that they are with dad for the week because she can't take them anymore ....

SD started a new med last week for her anxiety ... so yesterday SD had an anxiety attack at school so the school nurse and mom decided to tell SD all about what the side effects of the medication is and that it won't work for several days so SD went into complete mental breakdown so much so they wanted to have her evaluated at a place for children ... once brought there its a 72 hour admission to evaluate ... SD wanted to go mom did not want her to go so she went to the school and picked her up immediately ... called hubby after she picked up the kid and proceeded to tell hubby while SD was in the car all this stuff about the SD and meds hubby again repeated I hope she is not hearing you it does not get through to her that she should not be saying whats on her mind in front of her kids and then she wonders why they treat her like $h!t ...

This has been brewing for some time with mom not wanting to be around her kids ... Now it would be a good thing for the kids to be away from her ... but not if they are going to start treating us the way they treat her ...

While I was at work last night ... SD again had another anxiety attack over her mother. It just drives me nutz that when she wanted custody of the kids she shopped them around from counselor to counselor for her benefit but now that her kid really needs someone to talk to she can't be bothered ... I think because she knows now that the kids will speak their minds not hers and someone else will tell her she is a bad parent! and she wants no part of that ...

So this morning the boys head off to school ... and I say to hubby are you going to get SD ready for school he says ... she is not allowed at school today! what does that mean he says she can't go today I ask is she suspended he said no they just don't want her back until she is evaluated ... ok I say, I don't know what to say or ask at this point.... other than if I need you your coming home right? ... or I am just leaving her here alone not going to be bullied in my own home ... he answers I'll try but if not just leave her here ok great now that we have that covered :)

I fear that it will be too easy for mom to walk away again ... granted time away from her would be best for the kids but not going through the heartache from them would be best ... when I first met hubby she rarely saw the kids ... once or twice a month for a couple hours at a time. He had to repeatedly take her to court for visitation and/or support ... your money or your time!

So hopefully I make it through this week without having to be evaluated myself :)

Comments (7)