SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lamom_gw

omg-ss29 homeless

lamom
14 years ago

I've posted here a lot about my SS29 (30 in November!), his indifference to DS7, his not working, not completing school, two kids 8/12 and 2 1/2 etc etc etc.

Well, after "breaking up" with his rent paying gf, he followed her and his kids to HER sister's Section 8 apartment way out in the boondocks. That apartment now holds two women, four kids and two non working boyfriends! Well, the management company came down on them and said SS29 had to go as you can only stay in an apartment for a maximum of 10 days as a "guest." DH told me tonight that SS29 wants to stay with us for " a little while."

Now, I don't want him homeless but I don't want him flopping with us. SD36 has a four bedroom home and hasn't invited him to stay with her just to help you get the picture. DH is going on about him being on the streets and maybe he will grow up then but still wants him to stay with us for a while. Shudder.

I don't want his chaotic, non working, jealous, eat us out of house and home, trifling self living with me. And the two kids that might come along with him. It's not like he has gone out of his way to get close to me and after the indifference he's shown my son while he was ill I feel very chilly.Not to mention the spectre of having BM somehow involved in my household with him around. I don't think DH will press me to make this one happen and I am just not going for it. Call me the evil SM, but the inn is closed. Trying to think of how to put the H_LL No gently, LOL.

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz