SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kristi999

Stepson ... I'm lost please help!

kristi999
11 years ago

Hi, new to this forum. I've been reading for an hour or so and wow blended families really aren't easy are they!

I'll try to make this short. Met a great man who has two boys 15&14. I have a 12 year old daughter. Weve been together almost two years. My problem. One night after we went to bed the 14 year old gave my 12 year old daughter some vodka, showed her pictures on his cell phone of himself naked and was messaging boys on Facebook for her to perform oral sex on. I was LOST and in such despair. I put her in councelling and cut off all social media sites, cell phones etc. she went to a Christian camp all summer and has been wonderful, I've never had any problems with her in my life. This boy? Has been suspended constantly from school for harassing girls and bullying boys and teachers. Been assessed with add and many other learning disabilities. I've checked his Facebook messages and sees he's trying to sell drugs and start a gang. Since that incident with my daughter, he is only allowed here when she's not here. She's here every second week. Meaning he's here almost every other second week. We have full custody of the 15 yr old boy and he's wonderful and I love him to pieces! The problem? There's two really.

1. I don't like him and I'm afraid I never will. I don't want him in my home, ever. I can barely look at him. He hurt me immensely and I'm unable to forgive.

2. His mother is unfit. My boyfriend wants him to move in here full time. I can't have it. He's here too much for my liking already. He asks if he can move in every couple weeks and I say no and we fight, he says I hate his son and am keeping him from him.

Should I end this as I just don't see how it's going to end well? It's not fair my boyfriend has someone who doesn't like his son, although I did love him until he hurt my daughter. I feel my boyfriend resents me and he promised he would get his son help and he didn't. When I ask he says psychologists are a joke anyways.

Gosh I love this man with my soul and it's our only issue. Is it impossible to move past?? :(

Comments (12)