SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ashley1979_gw

I Can Feel The Anxiety Building Already

ashley1979
12 years ago

It's only Tuesday and I'm already starting to panic about DS going to his dad's this weekend. And DS is, too. On Saturday he told me that half of our last weekend for 3 weeks together.

I'm so bummed!!!

I know most of this is X's ploys to get sympathy and such, but I'm so sick of the little things he does to make DS miserable. Here is a brief list of little things he did the past 2 weeks:

1. Threatened to pick him up on his regularly-scheduled weekday that he hasn't taken in 8 years, making DS not be able to go to the activity he loves to go to on that particular night, then waited until that day about 3pm to say he wasn't going to do it.

2. Didn't show up at DS's sports event this past weekend.

3. Texted DS the day AFTER his grandmother's birthday asking if he remembered to call and tell her happy birthday YESTERDAY (making a 12 year old feel bad that he missed his grandmother's birthday).

4. Not telling DS or me whether he is going to take him to his sports events this weekend so we are having to wait and see.

All of this because X is mad at ME and I SERIOUSLY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID TO HIM!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor