SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Do I tell or not??

mom2emall
14 years ago

My sd has a friend who is 13. We have been friendly with the family for a few years and a few months ago the girls father passed away in a bad accident. My sd and her have stayed friends and I still talk to the mom often. My dilemma is I think the girl may be hanging out with boys before the mom gets home from work. I think this because my sd said to the neighbor boy the other day that her friend might be "giggity giggity" with some boy. I overheard and I asked her about that comment and she said it is from Family Guy and she was just joking.

So I know that her friend and her text message a lot so when she was in the shower I checked her texts. Her friend said something about seeing the boys bedroom and the boy showing her his boxers. And then she was talking about how she really liked him and wanted to be his gf.

Should I tell the mom what I heard and tell her I just wanted to let her know and please do not mention my sd or me if she asks her dd (I don't want to ruin their friendship). Or should I leave it alone??

I would want to know this info if it were me...but it could be harmless and the mom could be offended that I said anything. I don't want her to think I am insinuating her daughter is doing something wrong....but I am concerned. What should I do??

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County