SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrsproffit25

back for advice again

MrsProffit25
12 years ago

Hello everyone its been a long while.

Things have been ok with SD up un till this past weekend.

In our court order it states BM can pick up SD early on saturday the 17th for a family wedding - the only reason the judge ok'ed this was because BM assured him that her father (a sex offender) wouldnt be attending the wedding. It also states in our court order "the maternal grandfather shall not be around the minor child untill further order of this court" well.... SD came home sunday and complained about how boring the wedding was yadda yadda then she blurts out "oh i got to meet mommys dad' our head turned so quick but all we said was yea?... and she said yea i dont like him he grabbed my hands really tight and wouldnt let go - then she stopped and said... "i dont want to not be allowed to see my mom anymore!" like she was told not to tell us or that would happen. we left it alone and the only thing i could think to do was have DH call cps.. i know they cant enforce a court order but they can figure out what all happend at the wedding and DH would have documentation. CPS showed up this mornign DH was at work and i was getting SD ready for school. She went and spoke with SD and then me. she said there isnt much she could do but she would talk to BM then SD comes in the room and says look this is what mommys dad did to me. she had a red mark on her hands. she had not shown this to dh or myself. i emailed out attorny about the cps. then i just went on face book and found pics of the wedding. i sent 2 phots to dh lawyer. 1 of the bride with BM dad(sex offender) and one of bride with sd. is this worth bringing to the courts attention? is it wa waste of money i hear she will jsut get a slap on the wrist (like always)...

Comments (13)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional