SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ally38562

Husband wont stay home when his kids visit

ally38562
13 years ago

My husband and I have one child together. He has 2 from previous relationships...we didnt find out about one of them until after we were married. He gets them every other weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. My problem is that he still wants to hang with his buddies or go hunting or whatever on those weekends. I have a big problem with this because I think the kids are here mainly to see HIM, not me. This causes many fights between us. He gets mad and says I dont like his kids, which is partially true. I have no problem with his son (the one I knew about before we got married) but his daughter is the most hateful, rude selfish child I have ever met. Even his family doesnt want to be around her. Sorry, I got off track. Anyhoo, I tell my husband if he's not going to be home then he shouldnt get the kids. He thinks there's nothing wrong with leaving the kids with me. What do I do? What can I say to him to make him understand what he's doing isn't right? If I only saw MY child every other weekend I'd be glued to him the whole time!

Comments (9)

Sponsored
John Romans Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full Service, Turn-Key Construction & Design Company