SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Waiting for it.....

mom2emall
13 years ago

So its only Monday morning and I am waiting for 2 issues to arise already!!

The first being my neighbor. She decided that her son is not allowed to hang out with the new kid down the street and told me so last week. Well the new kid wanted to walk to school with my son and I said yes. My son always walks with the neighbor too. So when the neighbor boy saw the new kid here he ran home for a sec...probably to see if he could still walk with my son since the new kid was with. The neighbors parents were already gone so I am thinking he asked his brother. Just waiting for my neighbor to call complaining about the new boy later. I decided I am just going to say "I have not seen any issues with the new boy, he has been very polite over here so I am allowing my son to hang out with him for now." If the neighbor has a problem she can make her son walk alone to school or she could drive him herself.

Issue two is that this is the weekend bm is supposed to have this big shopping trip and party for sd. We will see if it really happens. I have this feeling that she will either just not show or she will take the kids and have excuses on why there will no longer be a bday present or party. Either one will be a let down for sd, who is expecting bm to take her shopping and celebrate her bday like bm said she would.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz