SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

I'm ready to say something...need advice

mom2emall
13 years ago

I posted twice about my issues with my neighbor. See my post titled ANNOYED to find out background info if you need it. Anyways yesterday afterschool her son decided to tell my son he could not walk home with him and the new kid (you know the one my neighbor forbids her son to be around). He told my son he needed to go get ss...not that it is his business but ds and I worked out an arrangement where he gets ss sometimes and sd gets ss sometimes afterschool. It was sd's day. But ds was embarassed by the way the neighbor boy was going on about it so he walked away and walked with other friends.

This morning neighbor boy walked past our house to go get new kid (who had already left for school) and then walked to school alone....he saw my ds walk outside but he ignored him and walked away.

I want to call the neighbor and tell her what her "perfect" son is up to. I am getting sick of the nonsense. Her son whines and complains about ds to his mom, she calls me to tell me what her "perfect" son said and how he is upset with ds. I am ready to call her today and say something along these lines:

"I just wanted to let you know that yesterday your son really hurt my sons feelings afterschool by not letting him walk home with him and the new kid. This morning your son went to go get the new kid and ended up walking to school by himself when the new kid wasn't there. He saw my ds but ignored him and walked to school. I didn't want to say anything, but your ds has been really behaving differently lately.

In the last few weeks since my ds had been ungrounded for his behaviors by your house I have been checking up on ds when he is playing in your driveway with your son. In those few weeks I have seen your son standing up on a gas line attached to the outside of your other neighbors home and yelling into the window to talk to their son, I saw him kick a basketball and it hit your window...he retrieved it and kicked it again and it hit your neighbors garage and went into their yard. Then he ran up to the side of your house and jumped on your gutter drain and smooshed it flat. I said uh oh and he said you run it over with your car all the time so its not a big deal.

I heard him screaming in the driveway playing basketball with ds (and saw it was him)....then he went in for dinner and came back out saying you were asking who was being so loud and he told my ds he blamed it on him. I am getting to the same point you were when you were upset with my ds and didn't know if you should say something. I have been really upset with the way your ds has been acting, but have been worried to say anything."

What do you think??? I am at the point where I really want to say something because I am sick of her son going home and whining about ds and her calling me. Maybe if she hears what her son has been up to she will start paying attention to his actions. I don't think she would tell me I did not see what I saw....I do think she will be embarassed that she has been up my a$$ about my ds when hers has been acting like a fool.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living