SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erin9980

Introducing my ex's girlfriend

erin9980
14 years ago

My ex husband and I have been divorced for a year and he has been dating someone since before we were even seperated. She lives in New Jersey and they see each other a couple of times a year. He thinks that he should introduce her to our 2 year old daughter who gets very attached to people and he is also way smarter than he gives her credit for. I don't know much about this girl except for the fact that when her father found out that she was talking to a married man he threw a mirror at her and sent her to the hospital and the fact that she has now converted my non-denominational ex into a Catholic and I have to sign a peice of paper stating that we were never married and that my child was a child out of wedlock... To make a long story short, or even longer, this girl is in town right now and my ex is pressuring me to allow our daughter to meet this girl and I don't feel comfortable with it and would like to get other's opinions as well as the opinion of my daughter's doctor... Suggestions?

Comments (73)