SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
e10510

I need ADVISE!!!!

e10510
12 years ago

Dear Somebody

Please read all of this it gets complicated�.

I was 18 when I meet my husband. He was 23 and had been married before with a two year old child. Things were great. My husband was and is bound and determined to have his son � the time, which makes me love him even more. His first wife and I get along great; weird but it works. We have been together seven years. I and my stepson have had some rough times. I admit that it hasn�t always been easy, especially since the birth of my two children with his father. His mother also has two other children and stays home and her husband works on the road. I and my husband both work. I am a teacher and he manages a company. But we try our hardest to spend a lot of time with the kids. The BIG problem is that the last couple of weeks my stepson keeps saying he wants to live with his mom. My husband and she were married for two years and they get along fine. I believe that we give him a little more stability and discipline. Which believe to be important? But he thinks were the boring place. I know that most people would think of the stereotype of my husband. He is a great dad and wants to raise his son right. I really like his mom but I have a feeling that the anti our house is coming from her( not sure why just in he gut). Because once the transition hour is over, he�s is fine no problems. I am just worried that we are being selfish and it will effect him badly later. Its just when he is with her she allows him to act out more, eat junk, and homework????. I do not think that either of us knows the truth or the right answer. I just am the step mom who fell in love with a man with a baby. But that baby is a very big part of our life together. I wouldn�t change him for the world. I just am so frustrated and want to give my husband sound advise. I feel that soon the relationship between his parents is going to get ugly. HELP ME !!!!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals