SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

soooo done with bm and all her bs

mom2emall
13 years ago

I posted about how bm's parents were in town and bm was going to spend all this time with the kids and her parents. Well I guess that she did. And of course she filled the kids heads with empty promises....probably to make herself feel good in front of her own parents.

One promise she apparently made was to ss. She told him that she was moving into her own place last weekend and that she would let him come help her move and set up "his bedroom" over there. She supposidly will have a bedroom for my 3 skids to share when they visit her. She also told my skids they could come spend weekends there as long as daddy will let them (yup she played the good mom/mean dad card on them!). She forgot to tell them that if she wanted to have them overnight all she had to do was kick her abusive alcoholic boyfriend to the curb!

So today was the kids 1st day back at school. I wake ss up this morning and tell him it was time for school and he began telling me it was still the weekend. When I explained that it was Monday he began bawling. Then he told me how bm had PROMISED him she would call him over the weekend and come get him to help her move and unpack his room. He said how bm was going to talk to daddy and let him sleepover all weekend.

It took me a while to calm him down and I am SO MAD!!! Older sd is done with bm and all her bs. Middle sd is catching on slowly but surely and not getting as upset about bm's lies and broken promises. Now it is all starting again with ss. I can not handle going through this with a 3rd child!! It took years of dealing with 2 hurt girls to get them to cope with the truth of the situation with their bm....without us coming out and saying what we think of bm.

I honestly feel like dh should now just stop all visitation and contact with bm and the kids. Block bm from the kids phones so she has to call dh or I. And then dh can tell her according to the court papers visitation is at his discretion so he is deciding she has none. She can take him to court and he can also bring up child support when they go. I bet that would make her back off!! Plus I just reported her for welfare fraud. Wish they would catch her on it and throw her in jail or something!!!

All these years dh and I have bent over backwards trying to facilitate a relationship with bm and her 3 kids. And all these years she has done nothing but hurt these kids!

Comments (10)