SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imamommy

Here we go again!!!

imamommy
14 years ago

Just when I thought it was over... the wind was taken out of BM's sail when the court ordered her to pay for the evaluation and she has told DH that she doesn't have that kind of money so it won't happen. (She has already told him they'll be back in court soon, so who knows what she is plotting)

Just to update quickly, SD came back a little over a week ago. BM didn't buy her a thing for back to school, she has ignored DH's emails asking if she's going to help pay the bus fee ($195) and asking if she will let SD play baseball (ie. let DH pick her up early to bring her or BM can bring her) We got no response so we went ahead and signed her up and are taking her to practices on our time and if she misses out on BM's time, it's not our problem. She didn't voice an objection and SD should not miss out. (Well, she did say that he shouldn't sign her up for anything until we know for sure where SD will be living... but she'll be living here until the evaluation is done and the court says otherwise~ and we think it won't change anyhow)

Well, during the summer... at the end of July to be exact, we were preparing for court on August 3rd so I googled BM's email address. A new website that she's joined, popped up. So, I click on it and this is what it says...

" Woohoo another little one.

I am a mother of 2 and my fiance has 3 so this baby will make 6. lol I love stress!"

So, I call DH into the room and show him. He says that's not possible, she told me a few years ago that she had surgery and told him she was done having kids. He said she had everything removed and cannot have more kids. So, I assumed she just posted that because she knows in the past I have googled and found other sites.. or I figure things are getting worse with her BF (according to his exW, BM is telling his parents not to talk to the exW at the kid's games, etc. and BF is stressed out because BM won't work much and he's frustrated he's had to sell pretty much everything he got in the divorce settlement to support him and BM. He told his exW he's lost everything and the wedding is on hold because he can't afford to support a wife and her kids) so, I even assumed he's planning to ax BM and she told him she's pregnant to hang on a little while longer. [that's just a guess on my part]

Well, I asked exW about it a couple of weeks ago but she hadn't heard anything. Then last week, BF finally told his exW that BM is pregnant. SD has been back for two weeks and hasn't said a word so we figured she doesn't know. ExW told me that BF was going to tell the kids this weekend but SD was with us. Still, we figured she'll find out later. So, today exW tells me that BF told his kids this weekend but told them not to tell his parents (their grandparents) and that SD has known for a while. DH thinks this explains why SD has had an attitude with us since she came back from her mom's. I thought she was just upset at realizing her mom wasn't going to get custody but now it makes even more sense that she knows she isn't going to live with her mom and now mom is excited over a new baby too.

But, there is a nagging doubt in the back of my mind that tells me she will come up with a story to explain why there is no baby in nine months... or a story of how this is a miracle since she told DH it was not possible for her to have more kids. She was either lying to DH when she said no more kids or she is lying to BF (and all the kids) now. I'm a little peeved that now there are at least four kids holding in a secret from people they love... and it should be an exciting announcement, not something to hide.

Yeah, while it's really none of my business what BM does... I could care less personally if it's true or not [though it is sad that she doesn't take care of the kids she has now and might be having another one with a guy that seems to want to get out now... poor baby if it's true] but now we get to deal with the fallout on SD... her attitude, her anger, her feelings and that means more counseling. When it equates to more stress in our home, more expense for counseling, more time from my schedule to take her to the counselor, then I guess in that way it does affect me and I have to admit I resent it. BM stopped paying her child support of $61.38 a week back in July. I guess maybe now she will say she can't work because she's pregnant.

What a piece of work she is!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!