SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
evilstepmom_lol

Where oh where has the bm gone?

evilstepmom-lol
13 years ago

Ok... I must admit that I am thankful after reading these pages that I do not have a lot of interference from the kids bm...

That said...

This woman flits in and out of the kids lives at whim. Does the occassional stint in jail. Disappears for years at a time. Has not seen the kids in over a decade. And when she does finally deign to call the kids all she can do is criticize how I do the job that she gave up on. I have been married to their dad for over 4 years. In all of that time not a peep from her. She claimed she did not know how to find them. Funny thing, her grandmother and sister know our address & phone numbers. I communicate with them on a regular basis through email, facebook & myspace.

Oh... believe me, I don't take her criticism seriously. What I do take seriously is how she has let them down again. I am indignant on their behalf.

Dear step-daughter, henceforth known to all the world as my daughter, has spent time in therapy as well as the mental hospital. Serious attachment issues. Depression. Anxiety and stress. She is finally learning to trust.

Dear step-son, henceforth known to all the world as my son, just celebrated his graduation from high school and his 18th birthday. Not a card or call. Just installed the dear child as a freshman in college. Gosh, I am so proud of that boy!

Thanks for listening.

Comments (2)