SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

ER visit

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

So.... SS wasn't feeling well at all on Saturday night. He had some issues I don't want to get into... nothing psychological though. :) Anyway, dh called bm on our way there. It was about 10:30. (I work for the hospital and had just been there for 12 hours... DID NOT want to go back... but didn't have a choice)... As soon as dh told her what was going on she immediately says "What the f%&*, DH"... raising her voice. My dh immediately stated that he didn't do this to him and he wouldn't be talking to her in this manner, he would hang up. She calmed down a tad and asked to speak to ss. My dh looked at me and tipped the cup... as in to say she's been drinking.

So..... we're waiting at the ER to go back to a room and bm calls him again. She states that there is nothing wrong with ss and he's just trying to get attention from my dh. That my dh doesn't give him enough attention and he's craving it. She thinks he needs to spend one on one time with ss away from dh's "other" kids. OMG!!!! I want to slap the s%$& out of this woman!!! She picks up and leaves ss with us and moves out of state only to see him every so often and she's accusing my dh of being the one to not pay attention to him. On Saturday while I was working the college had a big thing going on... dh took ds11, ds8 and ss to it after football practice. The college football players were out mingling, signing autographs and such... so were the coaches and cheerleaders. The boys LOVED it. They had a great day with dh. (Dh is star struck by the college players as well, so his day was great too LOL).... there was no reason for ss to all of a sudden have this issue over attention. BM wants dh to spend this one on one time with only ss.... she doesn't want him to do it with the other two who are his as well... (remember, this is ds11 dad too cause it's the only one he's ever know... at this point by dh's choice) It pisses me off so bad that she thinks her little angel should be spoiled rotten by us... obviously she's void of any responsibility.... and my kids can go to hell as far as she's concerned. UGH!!! I just hate her. This is just another excuse for her not to want him seen by a medical doctor... she has NO knowledge of the medical profession, she just thinks she knows it all and wants nothing to do with any of it. Dh said it was pretty obvious she was wasted though... I wish she'd just drink one too many......

On another note... dh filed title iv d today!!! It's all done.. well, it'll be awhile before anything really gets done but it's filed. He asked the lady today if it would state that he filed. She told him that it shouldn't matter. He wasn't doing this to her or for him... he's doing it for the best interests of his son. That got him and he signed. Woooohoooo!! Thank God!

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!