SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wild_thing

Wasn't my problem

wild_thing
14 years ago

So most of you know that I have not been getting along with my SD.

Well, friday she finally snapped out of whatever funk she was in, and decided her bedroom wasn't that great to hang out in all the time (that was her choice btw).

Well, I took dh back to work after lunch, and noticed that sd was not at work yet. Just figured that she worked a later shift or something.

I came back and was feeding the little kids, and the phone rings...I didn't answer cuz I didn't recognize the number and I was helping the baby eat his lunch anyway, it wasn't important. The answering machine picked up as sd came flying up the stairs...it was her work. She was supposed to have been at work 10 minutes ago.

I heard her tell them that she was waiting for her clothes to dry. lol...oooooh those would be the clothes she put in the washing machine last nite. lol.

Well, five minutes later she is asking me for a ride to work. I just told her no.

Not my problem she is late.

I knew that at some point she would need my help like this and she never once thought of that. Over a week of treating me like sh** on a stick and I am just supposed to drop everything and take her late butt to work.

No absolutely not.

Sorry, not my problem you are late for work because you washed your uniform late last nite and left it in the washing machine over nite and forgot to put it in the dryer this morning while you were dinking around.

Comments (4)