SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
incognitomom_gw

Again!!!

incognitomom
12 years ago

So bm called me the other day to tell me she was leaving state and moving to her parents home with her kids! Said she was leaving bf finally (sob sob sob). I asked if she wanted to see the kids before she left (not that I care how she feels, but I figured the kids would rather say goodbye in person for once then find out she was already gone as they always do). She says she is packing and will be leaving in a few hours to start driving to her parents. She says she was hoping dh and I could tell the kids bye for her!

I suggested after she is done packing we meet at a local fast food place at least so the kids can say goodbye. She finally agreed and we did meet up.

Well she told the kids she was moving so she could leave bf and get her life together, bla bla bla. So sd's actually felt bad for her and have been texting her a lot over the last week.

Today I find out from bm's mom that bf is also staying at their house....he went with bm!?!? I am so mad. She lied again to the kids and to us. This was just her way of skipping town and sponging off her parents again....not at all how she presented it.

I am also upset that the kids think she is out there alone trying to get her life together when in reality she did not leave them again so she could get away from an abusive bf.....she brought him with her! RIDICULOUS!

And the kicker is that younger sd was asking dh what is going to happen to her siblings now that bm left state. DH was like what do you mean....sd then says well who is going to take care of them? DH says they went with bm and then sd looked shocked and upset! Poor girl...thought that bm would leave siblings behind like she did with her, older sd, and ss. Then she finds out bm took the 3 little ones with her and was probably upset that bm left her. Uggh...

Today I was taking the bedding off the girls beds to wash them and I saw a pic of bm and younger sd when she was like 5 under her pillow. Poor girl must be looking at that picture and crying at night again.

I HATE BM for this!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County