SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tina_724

Manipulative ex-wife....

Tina_724
12 years ago

My husband was married to a woman who cheated on him over 10 years ago. She has been living for the last 10 years with the man she had the affair with and has 2 children with that man. She has a daughter with my husband. She chose not to be in the relationship and she chose to have an affair. Her daughter (12 years old) prefers to be with us whenever she can. Her exact words are "she likes that we eat dinner together as a family and she likes that there is very little stress".

My husband is going away for a the week (fishing trip with the boys) and the ex-wife is already starting to "act up". I typically have no contac with her, but b/c I will be picking up my step daughter she now feels like she needs to communicate with me. By communicate I mean "pick fights", today's instance started with a text from me to my step daughter confirming pick up time for tis evening. I recieved a text back confirming the time and that was that. An hour or so later I get a text from the ex-wife advisnig that I should be communicating with her mother and not her daughter and that the pick up for the evening is not going to work. She basically said when you have it figured it let me know. after a series of texts we settled on the same place and same time as originally planned. It was liek she just needed to ruffle feathers and cause a stir b/c she knew my husband would be away. My blood pressure is thru the roof, I despise this woman and her miserable life! It makes me not want to have my step daughter around, even though I love her dearly and know this is not her fault. The communication for drop offs and pick ups have always been done this way and NOW it's a problem. I have recently lerned that the man the ex lives with is having an affair....tragically my 12 year old step daughter knows all about it (which is completely unnecessary). I can only believe that this miserable woman hates the fact her daughter wants to be with me when, even when her father is away and that is why she is being so horrible. That said, how do people deal with these wretched evil women???

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!