SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

too many emotions

pseudo_mom
12 years ago

So its been a while since I have posted about SD12 ... I have done my best to avoid her and any conflict with her ... apparently she pms's 3 weeks a month so everyone is just to leave her alone while she is pms'ing ok great.

So friday morning I wake up she is already up the boys are still asleep ... I have to repeatedly ask all 3 children to go to bed numerous times after midnight when I get home it seems to be playtime ... whatever just get out of my hair at midnight ...

So anyway ... she asks if she can have a ham sandwich at 9 am I say no have cereal no she doesn't want cereal she wants a ham sandwich whatever not worth the argument so now sandwich pickles chips popcorn and soda ok ... now its 10 am she is having cereal ... I say what are you doing ?? she says getting cereals whats it to you ... I say an hour ago you didn't want cereal you wanted a sandwich and you had one plus other stuff ... so she has 2 bowls of cereal ... at 11 the boys wake up and have cereal ... she is in the kitchen again this time its ice cream ... I say ice cream is for dessert not lunch .....ok I see what kind of day this is going to be so I head outside in the yard to putz around she comes outside with a bowl of ice cream smirking the whole time she is eating it so I go into the house ... she follows me gets more ice cream well the boys start yelling at her to save them some SS13 goes to look 1/2 a scoop left in the container ... I say nothing head back outside she is looking for a fight .... she then comes out mind you its only noontime ... she has a bag of goldfish happily eating away ... I said well those were for dinner tonight so looks like we won't be having that so I head back inside ... she follows behind I tell her to go away from me I do not want to fight with her ... she starts pounding her chest I am not afraid of you ok whatever ...

So I am standing my ground she walks around me elbows me in the back and I swing around and elbow her and tell her next time you touch me I am going to drop kick you into next week .... and she says well I'll just call the cops and have you arrested ... go ahead I say ... well for 20 minutes she and I arguing back and forth her threatening to call the police and DCF etc... I give up I tell her ... I am calling the police now ... let them settle this ... she locks herself in the bathroom after I get off the phone with the police ... the boys start calling their father and mother .... well hubby is an hour away ... mom is 5 minutes ... hubby calls mom says go get her ...

the police show up before mom does ... I walked outside when the police got here ... I told them she is in the bathroom walked them in the house and went back outside .... she was on the phone with mom when the police got here ... he told her to hang it up she said but its my mom he said well you can talk to her later you need to talk to me right now ...

I was outside when mom showed up the police came outside to talk to her and SD came out carrying her stuff got in mom's car and left ... the boys stayed here ...

The officer said her parents and you have a long road ahead of you .... I agreed ....he asked why I called I said because I want her to know I am not afraid of the police coming here she seems to think I am afraid of going to jail told her it would give me peace and quiet away from you ... and he agreed saying it would be like a vacation compared to dealing with an unruly 12 yr old.

He said he told mom and her that she should seek out a counselor and have DCF help their family ... SD told him she would rather be in foster care then come here .... he told her that could be arranged.

I am not proud of myself or anything like that ... but I needed her to know I am not afraid of the police or DCF or anyone coming into my home to help me ... she needs someone besides me telling her she is wrong ... she doesn't listen to her parents me or anyone for that matter ..... she is the most unruly child I have ever met in my life she is so full of conflict its not even laughable anymore almost sad that she is destined for a life of misery which she brings and creates upon herself ...

I again told hubby I do not want her here if he is not here .... so he and her mother will have to make arrangements for her outside of my home when he is not here.

We will see how that goes ... should be interesting school year ... :)

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource