SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lailie2009

husband left. need advice! new gf in pic

lailie2009
14 years ago

Ok after 9 yrs of marriage and 3 children later. I was diagnosed with cancer. My husband told me he was no longer attracted to me or in love but loved me. He wants a divorce. He has never worked on any problem in the marriage which they were small problems. I did my best to be a good wife and he in my eyes was a good man. He left me 3 days after we found out I have cancer. He moved in with a female Co Worker. who was just a friend and married. Her husband moved out due to as she said cheating on her with her best friend. This girl is 21 and my husband is 29. Now my husband and this co worker are living together, working together and making a life together. My husband thinks its ok to bring our little children all under 4 yrs old over to his girlfriends 1 bedroom apartment to spend time with him and his new girlfriend. I am not seeing anyone nor do I plan to at this point But I dont see this as a good situation him wanting the children and introducing this new female into the picture at this time. They have been together for 4 weeks now

Any Ideas on this

Comments (6)