SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lucy809

fiance's X wife comes to hospital, funeral home, family dinners

lucy809
14 years ago

Hi my fiancee and I have lived together for about 3 years. His son (15)came and stayed a couple of weekends. Then all at once and for no reason pulled his fist back at my younger son (11), then my older son threatened to hit my stepson. Ever since this my fiancee has to go stay the night at his mom's on Sat. night and stay up there on Sundays because his son won't come back. They go on fishing trips and me and my kids stay home. This has been difficult enough to deal with but it has gotten worse.

Every time a member of my fiancee's family has been in the hospital his X wife(mother of his boy) comes to the hospital to stay. Not a few hours, but almost the entire time and even at night. Recently my finacee's aunt was terminally ill I went to the hospital and stayed a few hours and he was gonna stay the night, but when I was about to leave his X showed up. I couldn't stay at the hospital, my children were at home and I didn't want him to stay the night there with her. He left with me, and when she left at 2:30 AM he went back. The next day I went up to take him clothes and his mother talked to me terrible. Saying he was being a better father to my kids and not seeing his own. which wasn't true. His son had been cancelling Sat. night to be with his friends, not my fiancee. She said her grandson had raised his fist back at mine because he kept saying "Georgia" I have no idea what that means, but I told her what ever she was talking about would give him no reason to hit my younger son. My fiancee was there when it happened and told her my son didn't fo anything to provoke her grandson. but she didn't care. She acted like my kids were bastards,She said her X daughter in law was still in the family and would always be there at all there family things.

The X wife claims she's being there for her son, and I can see that to a point, but not coming and staying the night. She also stayed almost the entire time at the funeral home and at the funeral. She went to the get to gether at my finacee's other aunt's after the funeral. I didn't go and myt finacee insisted on staying the entire time and the funeral home from early morning to late nights until after the funeral so him and his Xwife were there and I stayed home the entire time. I trust him, but I just think the X using her son for an excuse. The entire time she was with his family her mother lay bedfast and sick with cancer and she left her with her brother to come to her X's family's. To beat it all my mother-in-law and her went through periods of hating each other during her marriage to my fiancee. When her great grandmother died I stayed at home and let my fiancee go to the funeneral to not be disrespect to her, should stay that much at his families. She even come to the hospital when he was in the hospital. I left to get clothes came back and she was at his bedside. am I wrong or is she oversteping her boundaries?

Comments (12)