SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

way way way off topic ....

pseudo_mom
12 years ago

Hey ladies :)

How do you tell a co-worker (part-time supervisor)... that she has extremely bad breath??

I almost think its medical or diet something ... needs attention I have offered breath mints gum ... it can be smelled almost 4 to 5 feet away thats why I am thinking its a medical issue ...the mints do not help neither does the gum.

How can she not know or smell it ... top it all off she is a gossiper so she likes to get real close to tell you the story ... I move to her side so its not directly in my face ... all of my other co-workers talk about it ...so its not just me ...

I am not friendly enough with her to say "hey do you have something going on that would cause your breath to stink that badly on a daily consistent basis!!"

She lost over 150lbs in the last few years no clue if she did it with diet or surgery met her after she lost the weight but I have seen pictures of when she was a big girl.

So I wonder if she had gastric bypass if that is a side effect of the surgery??? there is no distinct smell to it like garlic or onion or any other odor ... it just lingers..

I think of a "green cloud" lingering over her head when she is talking ...kind of distracting :)

So how can I tactfully ask is it medical?? diet ?? without insulting her ...sadly I think anyway I ask/say something it will offend her.

Comments (8)