SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Just another show...

mom2emall
13 years ago

So BM is trying to be all involved because her parents are coming to town soon. She planned a christening for her 3 younger kids (who are toddlers and older) all of a sudden and picked the day before her parents get here. After the christening their is a party at the house bm and her bf are staying at (the same house that about 12 other people live in with them). Anyways bm wants my skids to go to the christening and the party. Then she wanted them to sleepover because her parents are coming the next day anyways. I told her that I would have to talk to dh because I am not sure how he feels about them sleeping over there and told her it was because of no space. Really though her bf will surely be drinking and he gets mean and the kids should not have to wittness that.

So bm said thats fine, don't bother asking dh. For some reason she only calls me to schedule anything with the kids when she rarely tries to make plans. Then she said that the kids could come home from her house and sleep here. Then she wants us to drop the kids off by her in the morning so her parents can pick the kids up there because she says she will be seeing them that day anyways. She said it will be easier for her parents.

Her parents just talked to us the day before that and made plans of a time to be here to get the kids.

So I am thinking bm just wants to put on a show to pretend she is a good mom. The problem with that is her parents speak to me and dh often and know what really goes on. It is just sad that instead of really being a good mom she has to put on a show for her parents.

Comments (8)