Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How lucky do you think I could get?

Posted by momof3_stepof1 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 31, 11 at 10:35

My ds16 was told by his sm yesterday that he needed to call and talk to his dad... apparently the cell phone still isn't turned back on. He called and he'd already left for work so he called his grandma. Apparently his dad may be sent to Mexico to help setup and open a new factory for his job there. So.... if SS BM new dh gets moved to either LA or Texas and ds16 dad gets sent to Mexico for a bit... hmmmmm, it could be nice and quiet! :) BUT... you know... it would be really nice for ds16 bd to let me know these things so incase of emergency I know what to do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How lucky do you think I could get?

You think you are lucky now - it won't be so funny when BM is in Texas and your ex is in Mexico, and one fine weekend they are both on a weekend getaway and happen to meet and fall in love! Yikes!

o
RE: How lucky do you think I could get?

LMAO!!!! That'd actually be quite funny!! Except we used to do a three way meet at one location. They've each seen eachother there... so they know who they are. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it it probably won't happen. I think Bm's type is more sperm donor then ds16 anyway. HAHA!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here