SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Kids and Junk food

mom2emall
13 years ago

Can someone tell me why people allow their kids, grandkids, etc to eat so much junk food they get sick???

Older sd had grandpa drive her home yesterday to get a few things she forgot to pack. While here she was saying that other sd and ss were both sick. I said whats wrong? She said stomach aches from eating too much junk. I asked what they ate and she said pizza, hot dogs, chips, ice cream, soda, candy, etc. UGGHHH.

Seems grandparents and bm thought nothing of filling them up with garbage. We don't eat much of that stuff at home, desserts are usually fruit related. And I do try to cook healthy meals. On occasion we go out for ice cream or make sundaes or something, but not after a day of junk food. So maybe they just have more sensitive stomachs because they are not used to lots of junk food. But I guess at least dh and I don't have to deal with them being sick because they will be better by the time they come home. BM and grandparents are the ones who have to deal with it so maybe they will think about it next time.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor