SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riznah

Starting to think BM is really ill....

riznah
13 years ago

Ok, things seem to be getting cooking here.

Latest developments: DH took a week off to go visit his father and then meet up with my on vacation a few days later.

BM has totally freaked out, calling him and telling him she is denying them visitation until he gets a court order. From everything I've read, this could hold her in contempt. DH is trying to retrieve his legal documents to see what his divorce papers said... but I'm pretty sure no where in there said he can't take vacations on his own! He is missing one visitation weekend, but he's making it up afterwards.... he's a great dad and LOVES his kids, I can't believe she is putting THEM through this...

So I've pretty much decided BM has some personality disorder... I'm taking a mental health nursing course right now and I can't help but diagnose!

My biggest frustration atm is that the kids and the BM report slapping the children with an open hand repeatedly. Is this not abuse? I called CPS to clarify and they said unless there is bruises they can't do anything. How is that ok? It seems like we are going to court now anyway, so I'm not sure how her treatment of the children will play in.

I'm just so frustrated right now, and hate to see my family going through such drama because this woman craves chaos to ignore her own issues!!!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler