SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Welfare Fraud--Love Hadley or anyone else who knows about it?

mom2emall
14 years ago

So in the past we thought bm was collecting welfare benefits on the kids, but we were never sure. I called one of the states she was living in and tried to find out but nothing.

So this year with the economy the way it is and me only working part-time we tried to apply for reduced lunch for the kids. I got a confirmation letter saying my skids were all approved. I called the school and asked about bioson not being mentioned and the lady asked if all the kids were on the same medical card?? I said no, we have insurance through my hubbys work not medical cards through the state. She said well the state has a case # for your skids, not your son!!!

So I told dh and he called the state and found out that since his ex left him YEARS ago she has been collecting on their 3 kids and saying that they live with her!!! He told them that was never true! Today he had to fax over his divorce papers and custody papers.

What will happen to bm now??? She does not even live in our state anymore and is still collecting health insurance benefits, food stamps, and cash assistance. Who knows about housing help or other programs and benefits too!

I am livid. Not only has she NEVER given a penny towards their care, but she has not even called in forever! And all this time she has been crying poor to us while she is collecting quite a good amount of money on the kids behalf!

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Preferred General Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Fairfax County's Specialized, Comprehensive Renovations Firm