SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
finedreams

update on the wedding ordeal

finedreams
14 years ago

Just to give an update that three days passed since the wedding and as of today BM never apologized to SO's DD and her husband for hers and BF's behavior.

DD confronted her today over the phone about leaving the wedding, to which BM answered that she had stomach ache and had to leave (without saying good bye to bride, groom, her other daughter and groom's parents or anyone else?). Overall in their brief conversation BM acted like nothing happened at the wedding and the whole trip, like there is nothing to even discuss.

i am actually more shocked about both DDs behavior wiht mom, almost like they enable her behavior by tolerating it. my daughter would never talk to the BF, that's for sure and would not tolerate such behavior from me, possibly she would not talk to me for a long time, if ever.

I am angry that this woman ruined such important event, embarassed everyone (behaving poorly but also bringing inappropriate boyfriend) and yet she comes out of it like nothing happened.

I have hard time understanding it. both DDs have no problem to tell their dad when they dislike something, yet this woman gets away with such awful behavior!!! of course she is the mother and they should have a relationship wiht her but I feel that they allow her to behave this way by doing nothing!!! I hate this woman.

PS apparently such behavior is typical. SO says she would do the most awful things and then pretend next day like nothing happened or make up stories.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz