SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

I spoke too soon about ds16 bd

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

Tomorrow my dh and I are going to a pretty big event. Our nephew who is 24 is watching ds11 and ds8. Ds16 is with bd.... going to the same event. Bd wanted us to meet south of the event to get ds16 back. We live north. If we drive south we will get caught up in HUGE traffic and not get home to the littler kids till way late. I told ds16 that we could just meet inside the event and he could leave his stuff there till next time. Ds16 wasn't happy with that cause he wants his stuff, so I asked if he could get a backpack and put it in there to carry with him. (He took a suitcase) He got mad at me and hung up on me. I called him back and yelled pretty good at him. He yelled back and told me that he can't enjoy himself tomorrow because I won't work with his dad and I always get my way. In between all this I offered to let him stay till Monday night or Tuesday morning. His dad has to work Monday 11-11 and same Tuesday. I asked if I could get him Tuesday morning before work. He said he doesn't get up in time. Apparently we are not parking anywhere close.... we park in free parking on the north side... they pay on the south side. (Same dad that can't pay his cell phone bill)

We yelled back and forth for a bit... me mostly telling him he is NOT to speak to me this way. He then said he'd get back to me. I got a text that said we would meet in the event, I asked if he would have his stuff, he said some of it. I said ok.

Then while I'm eating my phone rings. I don't recognize the number but know it's bd's area code. So I answered. He then proceeds to tell me that he has a bag that ds16 can put his stuff in and it's ok to meet at the event. I said ok, that's great. He then tells me that ds16 was upset because my dh said he HAD to go get a bag to put his stuff in. I stood up for dh and said that he never says anything about bd... and really, he doesn't. Especially never to ds16. It then went into some heated argument. I told him that my son should NEVER speak to me the way he did. He said my ds16 did that because he told him to. HA! Isn't that nice. Not only is he not helping me discipline him, he's starting it. He said it's because I never let him have him unless it's convenient for me and that, I don't even know. He said I never talk to him... his phone is turned off and I was never told he has a home phone. He says that's my fault because ds16 knew he did and I live with him. He only gets him when I say so. Which is BS! I was trying to let him keep him longer... oh and he asked to get him Thurs this week and I let him. I almost always say yes unless it's totally last minute. Then he went on to say he's taking me to court in his new city because neither of us live in old city. His new city is our capital. I'm NOT going to court there. I've already tried to get a change of venue for ds11 and couldn't... I tried to explain that to him.... he then yells at me that my dh knows nothing and I need to stop listening to him.... again, my dh isn't saying a word. I am actually the one who knows all the laws and am the one behind dh getting what he deserves from ss bm. I'M THE ONE... NOT DH! He continues to yell at me that we are going to court and it'll be in capital. I kept trying to get a word in edgewise and couldn't. He then hung up on me. I refused to call back.

At 9:30 I got a text from ds16 that he was sorry.

Here's the thing... My order is from 2000. I have NEVER asked for more money. I started a review once and backed out of it. I KNOW I could get more then $66 a week out of him but I just never went through with it. I'm way too nice. I'm going to call child support office Monday and talk to them. I'm sooooo over this.

He was sitting there talking about me badly to my son. I've never done that and now I can't even defend myself. I'm so so so so mad... plus sm's family was all there probably laughing that my son spoke to me like that.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts