SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommy2girls_gw

step son doesnt like our house

mommy2girls
13 years ago

Ok, I have an 11 yr old step son. Until he was about 3yrs old never seen my husband because his mother kept moving so my husband couldnt contact her. She let him call her husband "daddy", then she decided that she wanted to file for child support thinking that my husband would just give up his right since i was prego with our own child, and she could let her now husband adopt him. Well my husband being the man that he is has always sent her money when he could find her and wanted to pay child support so he could see his son. Well my step son has had a cell phone since he was 5yr old, and is constantly calling his mom and telling her everything that goes on at our house expecially if it is something he doesnt like for example, he doesnt like the food we fix ( because his mom gets mc donalds everyday)_ and if we dont go somewhere everyday stuff like that. Is it wrong if i take his phone away while he is here? Another thing he calls her for is when he is here during the summer for the month of July he calls her constantly wanting to go home and he knows that if he crys enough that she will call my husband and beg for him to come home. My husband works out of town a lot and usually im the one holding down the fort and his mother tells my husband that she doesnt think he should have to be there when he isnt home, but he has two sisters that love him to death but all he wants is material things like his mom gives him, should i hold my ground and make him stay and egnore him crying just to get his way, two mins later he is fine. I just dont know what to do anymore, this has been going on for around 6 years already!!! HElp please!!!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Urban Upkeep LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's High Quality Painting Expert