SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

Wierd call

mom2emall
14 years ago

Last night we were out with friends. When we returned home I saw we had a message. I listened to it and it was some guy calling and asking for me by name (first and last). He said he was calling me regarding ________(insert dh's ex wife's name). He included her married last name and my dh's last name. Anyways he said he needed me to call him back.

So I tried calling today and got no answer and no voicemail. I googled the # and it is some store in the city/state that we heard she moved to. (Though it has been 5 months since we have received even a phone call from her! We have no contact info for her).

So I am trying to figure out how this guy got my name. Our voicemail just repeats our phone #....says no names. The home we live in is the home me and dh bought together after we were married, so this was never her address or phone number.

So how the heck did the guy get my name and our #? I am assuming he must be collecting a debt since BM is known for getting things on credit she never pays for.

Comments (11)