SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nowinsituation

I need advise please

nowinsituation
13 years ago

I am in a mess. I am a 57 year old woman on my second marriage and that one is going to end if I don't figure out what to do. To make a long story short, my husband and my 25 year old daughter had a very bad falling out. My daughter is not married but was living with my husband and I in the house that she grew up in. She moved in in November with my 4 year old grandson. She believes that my husband takes advantage of me by not helping around the house more and my husband believes she takes advantage of me by asking me to watch her son more often than he believes is appropriate.

I have no problem either way and love taking care of both of them. There was a blow out in January, and some bad things were said by my husband regarding my daughter and I asked my husband to leave which he did and now what do I do. She told me she will never speak to me again if I go back with him and he will not move back in the house with her here. He has bad feelings towards her now, and visa versa and I am stuck in the middle. I am afraid she will leave and I will not see my grandson and that will lead me to be angry with my husband and hurt our chances of trying to work at our marriage. Please help. Any advise would be appreciated!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts