SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovehadley

BM....so annoying

lovehadley
14 years ago

The woman seems to have the maturity of a 7th grader.

So she was all mad that the 4th, per the parenting plan, was my DH's holiday.

Well, it rained. It was definitely less-than-ideal weather. Rain on the morning of the 4th, and then it sprinkled and was very cool off and on all day. (VERY unusual weather for us, as it is usually 90+ and sunny in July!) The fireworks went off without a hitch, but it started to rain just as they were ending.

It didn't bother us *too* much; the parade we go see every year was delayed for an hour, but the rain did stop and it started and was great.

We had been planning on going swimming, so that was disappointing but oh well--what are you gonna do?

All in all, we had a great weekend---carnival w/the kids Friday night, parade on the 4th and a party/fireworks w/friends and family that night. Then on the 5th we had a bbq and went swimming at my mom's house.

Well, DH tells me that this AM BM texted him and said "too funny your 4th was rainy, LMAO. ___will have so much more fun with me next year. haha."

GRRRRRRR. I don't know why I let that bother me--but it just chaps my @$$! And DH's too---he was so irritated, as well. Thankfully, he is continuing onward with disengaging/not reacting to HER, so he didn't say anything in response.

I just think she is such a psycho b*tch!

Comments (16)