SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lovehadley

BM at our house!

lovehadley
14 years ago

I am so MAD! And even madder at my DH who just seems to enable and justify and make excuse after excuse....

DH went to work this AM early, like 7 or 8 AM. SS is with me today.

I went out on to the porch about 10 AM and the front porch jsut reeked of this vanilla perfume that BM wears. I recognized the smell INSTANTLY from that night she came to our house. I KNEW she had been there.

SURE ENOUGH, I look and on top of our mailbox, which is on the house, mounted next to the door, is a little Beanie Baby hamster. On the tag it says "I love you SS. Mom."

AUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am going to lose my mind!

So I call DH and tell him and he says "well, I think that BM probably had her husband bring it to the door."

He said she had sent him a text message saying she was going to drop something off for SS---she says she is having to drive her DH around b/c he got arrested last week for a failure to pay a speeding ticket. (he got pulled over for expired plates, and there was a warrant fr his arrest.) Anyway, now he can't drive b/c his license is suspended until his court date...

REDNECK DRAMA.

Whatever---I don't care about any of that. I care about THIS WOMAN on MY porch, completely violating a restraining order. The smell of her perfume is ALL OVER. DH tells me to "smell the hamster" and I do and it is saturated in the scent. DH says BM always sprays SS's stuffed animals w/that scent to remind him of her. CREEPY. He says that is why the porch smells like her---and the driveway, too.

He says there is "no way" BM would have gotten out of the car, that she must have been driving her DH and had him do it.

I don't buy it. Not for an instant. I just KNOW, in my heart of hearts, that she did it. I KNOW she parked in our driveway, came up our walk, up our steps, and onto our porch---I KNOW THIS.

I told DH I am calling the police and he is saying, no, no, don't do that.

GRRRRRRR.

Comments (29)