SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pseudo_mom

Not so different!!!

pseudo_mom
14 years ago

So my DS comes over last night complaining about his dad and SM big ole b*(&fest ..on and on to my DH his SF. How his dad flipped out on him because he didn't refill the kool-aid jug and forgets to flush the toilet (mind you he is 17) and he is just going on and on ... I finally said ... you know I would be flipping out too ... but SM says I am doing it on purpose, just to piss her off.

Whether or not you are I don't care but come on not filling the kool-aid jug would drive me nuts too and not flushing well thats just gross. He says he just forgets wants to get back to what he was doing (chatting with friends on the comp).

Then he is complaining about her because she hates that he sleeps till 2 in the after noon (how dare she) I said kid look I work all day and I would be pissed too if I came home from working all day and you were still sleeping but I knew you had been up because you left me a present in the bowl and the kool-aid jug was on the counter.

He then says you wouldn't care if I did that stuff ... I said nope not all that great you would get in trouble here too for stupid stuff like that :)

Hubby agreed with me saying yeah she gives my kids a hard time about the same stuff ... :)

My perfect children are not so perfect :(

I had to take myself off the pedestal and support ex and his wife ... they are complaining about the same stuff I would.

Here is a list of my pet peeves:

Sleeping all day

TV's on all night and all day

Sitting in front of the computer all day (I mean hours and hours)

AC on all day no windows open or shades

I get home from work 4 tv's on (3 of them on disney channel), 3 computers, 2 ac's running full speed, atleast 1 kid sleeping, sink full of dishes, coffee table full of cups, half empty bottles of water all over the house ... these are my issues!!! If my son was here full time I would have to add presents in the bowl and empty koolaid jugs!!!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES