SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mom2emall

BM moved again!!!

mom2emall
14 years ago

So a few weeks ago my stepkids were upset because grandparents mentioned bm's bf's kids staying with bm and bf for the summer. BM has not seen kids in 6 months so the kids were really hurt by it.

Well the plot has now thickened. BM's cousin and his wife and kids were visiting family of his wifes that live about an hour from us. They had called us a while back to see if they could see the kids while they were out here. So this weekend we all went to the lake together and to dinner one day. (DH and cousin were close during his marriage to ex and never had any problems as a result of the divorce) The cousin filled my dh in on some things he heard from his parents(bm's aunt and uncle).

Seems that bm has not even been living in our state for months now. She moved and told nobody. Kept pretending to her own parents that she was still here and seeing the kids. Truth is that months ago she moved from here to her bf's home state again. So when her parents talked to her on her cell and heard bf's kids there she lied and said they were visiting her here for the summer. In reality she now lives near them and they were over for a weekend visit. Cousin did not know how this all came to light, but did say that bm's parents were so upset and embarassed over it. Said his parents and most of the family think that bm is trash and the whole family does not understand why bm's mom is always trying to stick up for her.

I just can not believe this!! BM made such a big deal to the kids of moving back here. Barely saw them and then moved without so much as a goodbye?? She had to know she was moving....why did she not at least visit with them one last time?? I am not sure what is wrong with bm anymore.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths