Return to the Stepfamily Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello

Posted by mom2emall (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 15, 09 at 9:43

I have not posted a lot on here lately because things here have been running pretty smoothly. The kids are all great and finishing up swim team season. We recently got back from a wonderful vacation.

BM has not bothered anyone in months and I think it is helping the kids that she is staying away. They have been happy and enjoying their summer without her occasional calls and empty promises.

Today my dh took the day off work because we have no children till tomorrow! My son is with his dad, my sd's are with friends, and so we sent my ss to one of my siblings houses to stay over there and play with his cousins. So today will be like a date! I almost forgot what one of those are! LOL

How are you all doing??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello

Hey there! Thats awesome everything is going well. What happened with the neighbor situation? Mine (dont know if you remember) is progressively getting worse and I'm looking at moving. Just what I needed in this economy, sigh.

Have fun on your day off :)

o

Yeash Nivea. My neighbor situation is getting worse too. WTF is it with crazy people? Why can't we just live and let live?

1. Their animals: barking dogs and peeing cats
2. their loud, obnoxious fights at all hours of the day
3. their screaming drunkenly at each other in the street
4. peeling out in the car after
5. Kids screaming

HELP!!!!!!!!!

o

Mom, glad everything is going well

Others -- sorry about neighbor situaitons.

o

Oh that just sounds fun, Silversword. Yuck. Too bad we cant put all the bad neighbors together in one neighborhood.

o

No kidding. Call it "Crazy Acres" :)

o

SD has been gone all summer and only comes around on the weekends and because of the 4th of July weekend, we went 3 weeks without a visit. She was more pleasant last weekend, maybe because she realizes her mom is backing down from the custody battle. (BM still hasn't set up the evaluation and SD has spent most of the summer with grandma and mom's BF's parents.. very little time with BM) But, overall summer has been drama free, except the obvious online drama. (Fortunately, I don't have close neighbors to annoy me)

Today is my first day off in weeks. I changed my email from private to public so anyone that wants can contact me to chat...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stepfamily Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here