SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riznah

So much drama! Is it worth it?

riznah
10 years ago

My fiance and I have been together for 3 and a half years. We have his two daughters every other weekend. For many of these years I have put up with their mother calling him and screaming at him for various things, and the kids constantly going to their mother reporting that we said or did things that were not done. One girl is 14 and the other is 10 and both can be very manipulative. Well, on a recent vacation their father and I got into a fight, one of our worst ones for awhile, in front of the kids. One of the kids recorded the argument and played it for the mother. The kid's mother called my fiance and gave her advice on our relationship and how we don't seem happy together. Unfortunately I overheard the phone call. She has constantly threatened to take away the kids if we go on vacation, or if we don't do certain things. Finally I had it. I never communicated with her or the kids but I finally sent her an email and told her to mind her own business. The email I got back was, "Bit*ch, you just f*cked with the wrong person!". Anyway, long story short is I've been trying to deal with this woman for many years and just got fed up with her drama. When is it too much drama? And if you decide to stick it out, how do you deal with manipulative, psycho biological mothers?

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County