SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
liesbeth_gw

BM took SD13's room and told her after it was done

liesbeth
14 years ago

The skids are with us this week. Last night they rang their mum, and got off the phone pretty annoyed.

Turns out that BM moved SD13 into SD11's bedroom without even talking to SD's about it prior!

BM is having another baby and needs a room for this baby. We've been wondering how they were going to solve that, but this is wrong in my opinion. Why not talk to them about it beforehand? But no, this is where BM is BM and decides how it is, she does NOT need to talk to anybody about what she does, never has and never will.

I do feel sorry for SD13 and SD11, it's a tiny room and they need their privacy! Bm's house has 2 lounges so why not change one into a bedroom? Chuck a door in, done!

In BM's house nothing is ever certain. Not even your own space or personal belongings. SD13 is so annoyed, and SD11 is not exactly thrilled either.

And here's another ripper; SD11 told me yesterday that BM has decided it is best that BF moves into an appartment, but they would still be together (??) That is because BM does not love BF in 'that' way anymore but she still wants to be with him, just not all the time (??). BF could come and visit them and they could visit BF at his place.

And then SD11 said this is because this way they can always be there when BF spends time with his son (and the new baby that's on the way). That is because BF can't be trusted with the babies on his own, after all he doesn't look after them properly (??).

Supervised visits for the BF while he is still her BF, but he'll have to live somewhere else..yeah that makes sense.

I asked SD11 how BF is around his son. Does it make SD11 worried when she sees BF with his son? SD11 did reply he is nice with their baby brother, but he is very lazy and always sits on the couch (BM's poison I reckon). So I said to SD11 that I think the best way to judge BF is to look at how he behaves, not what she hears about him. Surely he'll be alright with the babies, he's a nice guy. (he really is a nice guy, beaten into submission).

I wonder how anybody survives in such chaos :-(

Comments (9)