SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
myfampg

Hi y'all!

myfampg
11 years ago

The group has so many new faces/names and I don't get in here as often as id like. I'm so busy working and i can rarely sit down to catch up much less say hi! Roll Call! Who is all here and reading??

Things are going smoothly for now. Dd11 is off to junior high in the fall. She is currently at her dad's for summer break. The hostility between Dad and I is still there but I've learned so much about disengaging from him and parallel parenting it's almost become 1st instinct when I see his name pop up in my email. He still tries to push my buttons. Like spelling dd's name wrong on purpose to get a rise out of me. Still insisting dd call SM MOM but I'm actually over that. Dd says she doesn't call her mom she just doesn't call her anything at all. Lol smart kid.

My marriage had some rocky moments for a while but I think we have ironed it out and we are communicating much better.

Ds is almost 5 and I think his only hurdle in life is trying to decide between his iron man shirt and his batman shirt each day. Love that little monkey.

Ok so check in. Who all is here??

Comments (29)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022