SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
momof3_stepof1

Sperm donor really is a low life!!!!

momof3_stepof1
12 years ago

I just got a thing in the mail today from the prosecutors office. My son's sperm donor who is serving 9 months in jail for non payment of support has requested for his current support to be dropped to zero while he remains in jail. NICE!!!! He's in there for failure to pay so he thinks he can ask to get a break. WTH!!!!! It has an agreement with it that I am supposed to sign and return by June 24. Failure to do so will mean that this goes to court. FINE!!! I'm all for it. Let's go!! No way in hell will I sign a piece of paper allowing him to not be responsible for the life he created. I'm so pissed off right now! I looked up our state laws... blah blah state House bill 1040 sec 2.5 becomes effective JULY 1, 2011.... states that a court cannot modify a support order based on the parents incarceration. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! No wonder they want me to sign by June 24, no way will we be in court before July 1. Kiss my butt sperm donor. You are not getting away with this!!! I'm far from stupid! And the last time he called our son a spoiled brat and said he wasn't his daughter's brother... well, that spoiled any and all sympathy he ever will get from me.

Ok.... that's just my vent. Please don't be rude to me. I hate the man with a passion!

Comments (34)